How To Contact Swift River Fly Fishing:
Classic Bamboo and Fiberglass Fly Rods, Classic Reels
Natural Silk and Royal Wulff Fly Lines
Wooden Canoes, Paddles, Canvas Packs, Brodin Nets, Decoys etc.
Updated May 24, 2020
Up-Coming Wild Trout Fly Fishing Trips for 2020
Incredibly Modest Prices
Six Days of Wild Brown Trout Fly Fishing on Beautiful Lough Corrib
Corrib View Lodge, County Galway, Ireland - May 10 to 17. 2020
One of the Top Wild Brown Trout Fisheries in the World
Call Rick - 413-230-1262 or Email email@example.com for Details
Postponed until May 2021
Scottish Highlands - Brown, Ferox, and Sea Trout Fly Fishing
Altnaharra Hotel - Lochs Hope, Loyal, Naver and Meadie
August 9 to 16, 2020
Call Rick - 413-230-1262 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Details
Postponed until 2021
Scroll Down for Bamboo and Fiberglass Rods, Classic Reels and Angling Gear
Call 413-230-1262 for Info on Rods, Reels, Decoys, Canoes, etc.
May your days be filled with cool waters, bright trout and good friends
Swift River Show Room
Open by Appointment or Chance - Call or text 413-230-1262
Open most Friday, Saturdays and Sundays, 9 to 3 - Call Ahead
Wooden Canoes, Badger Paddles and accessories.
Frost River traditional canvas packs - American made, exceptional quality.
Bird and Fish Decoys by Top Contemporary Decoy Artists
Repairs and complete restorations of new and classic fly rods
Other Featured Items
Brodin Catch and Release Nets S2 Series
Trout - $120, Gallatin - $135, Cutthroat - $135, Cutthroat Float Tube - $150, Firehole - $125, Frying Pan - $140, Tailwater - $140
Wm. Salter & Grandson Fly Fishing Tackle Bag
and Tribute Reels
From Warwickshire, England
Swift River Glass - A New Generation of Classic Action Fiberglass Fly Rods
Terenzio Silk Lines, Sizes 3 to 6
Bamboo Rods in Stock as of May 24, 2020
New Rods Every Month
1) Amherst Fishing Rod Co. - The Pelham Spinning Rod: 7', 2/1, medium weight, excellent, original. This is the perfect companion to the Pelham fly rod listed above. It has a 12 inch grip with sliding bands to secure the reel. The butt reads Amherst Rod Co and The Pelham on two flats. It has silver spinning guides and tip top. The ferrule fit is excellent. The wraps are green jasper. It is made for medium weight lures and plugs and would serve well for trout and smallies. It comes with the original two-compartment green bag but the tube is a replacement. $175
2) Daryll Whitehead/Chet Croco for Bellinger: 7'3", 2/2, 4 weight, excellent, original. This Washington made rod is a semi-parabolic model. It is extremely well made in all respects. It has a dark walnut reel seat with oxidized cap and band. The butt cap is marked Bellinger Rod Co, 617724. The grip is a clean, smooth cigar shape at 5.5 inches with an oxidized winding check but no hook keeper. The wraps are ruby red with black tipping. The stripping guide has a red agate insert that matches the guide wraps. The size 14 ferrules are also oxidized. It has a nice ivory headed ferrule plug. I would describe the action as medium parabolic. Rods of this taper are a bit stiffer in the middle but with notable flex in the tip and butt. Given its substantial casting range I feel it will serve well as an all-around rod for mid size streams. It appears that the rod may not have been fished and comes with the original rod bag and tube. $1275
3) F.E. Thomas Special: 7'6", 3/2, 4/5 weight, very good. restored. A highly desirable but difficult to find rod in the 3/2 configuration. The rod has been fuly restored. It has a cap and band reel seat with a 5.5 inch cigar grip that has been lightly cleaned but still shows some ridging. It has a 3/6/3 signature wrap in light brown silk with a red agate stripping guide and bright nickel-silver ferrules in sizes 16 and 10. The guides appear to be relatively modern fine wire snake brand guides. The male ferrules are set off with three brown decorative wraps with a tiny band of green trim. All sections are full length and straight. The rod has a nice medium/fast action for cane and some good power to help achieve distance. The rod bag and tube are both original to the rod and show moderate wear. The Thomas decal on the rod tube is still visible but quite worn. It is a once in a decade rod and a fine fishing rod. $1495
4) Edwards for A&F; 7'6", 3/2, 5 weight, excellent, restored. An excellent example of Gene Edwards rods made for Abercrombie & Fitch. It has a downlocking reel seat with maple insert. The cigar grip is 5.5 inches, clean and smooth. It has a hard rubber winding check and strap and ring hook keeper. The script in aged white ink reads A&F Favorite. The silks are brown and the ferrules finished a bright nickle silver. They are sizes 10 and 15 and the fit is excellent. The stripping guide is a mildrum style. The mid and tips each have four snake guides that appear original. The varnish is excellent. The rod action is medium/fast. There is a small clear wrap covering a hook-dig on the lower part of one tip. It has been expertly applied. The rod bag is original but the tube is likely to be a period correct replacement. $795
5) F. E. Thomas Special: 7'6", 2/2, 4 weight, very good, mostly original. F. E. Thomas rod in this length rarely come up for sale. They are excellent trout rods with exceptionally smooth casting action. This model has a down-locking reel seat, six inch cork grip, FET hook keeper and a 3-7-3 signature wrap. The serial number is A 464. The cane has a substantial swell as it leaves the grip. The stripper is a mildrum style and the snake guides are the correct reverse twist style. The bright nickel-silver ferrules are size 13 and fit well. The brown silk guide wraps on the tips are a bit lighter than those on the butt and it is possible that they were redone at some point in the past. The varnish is very good. The action is medium tending toward fast. The rod tube and bag are original. In nearly 30 years of buy and selling cane rods this is only the third of this model I have been able to acquire and one is in my collection. $1575
6) Mathew Grallert: 7'6", 3/2, 5 weight, excellent, original. A lovely all-around trout rod from this talented Cummington, Massachusetts maker. It is very Leonard-like in its over-all look and feel. I believe that it is built to a Leonard taper as well. It has a bright nickel-silver, cap and band reel seat over a nicely turned cedar spacer. The grip is a 5.5 inch cigar shape. The butt is nicely swelled as it enters the grip and it has a finely applied signature wrap in translucent gold and red. All guides are wrapped in translucent gold with red trim. The ferrule wraps are red with small bands of gold where the ferrules meet the cane. The brightly finished NS ferrules are size 16 and 11 giving the rod some muscle while preserving its pleasant medium action. The varnish is excellent and the rod has been fished only two or three times by it original owner. It comes with a Leonard style rod tube with heavy brass end-caps and a hand-sown light canvas bag. $750
7) Mark Ruhe: 7'6", 2/2, 4/5 weight, excellent, original. Mark is a talented builder from Spokane, Washington who for several years circa 2000 made about a dozen rods for Swift River Fly Fishing. I am very pleased to be able to offer this rod for sale as Mark stopped building rods about 12 years ago. Every rod is a fine casting instrument and finished to the highest of standards. This rod is beautifully made with a bright nickel-silver, cap and band reel seat with birdseye maple spacer. The excellent condition slim cigar grip is 6 inches, with a very nice NS winding check and a strap and ring hook keeper. The wraps are translucent gold with black at the ferrules over nicely flammed, darker cane. The stripper is a mildrum style and the snakes guides are stainless steel. The size 15 oxidized ferrules make this a strong little rod that can throw a five weight line with authority. I believe it is one of his Garrison taper rods. The action is medium-fast for cane and it seems to be an excellent all-around rod for small and mid size waters. The rod is in excellent condition with the original bag and tube. This rod would be a fine choice for any one who wanted a well-made cane rod to fish often. $875
8) Heddon Black Beauty Featherweight: 7'6", 2/2, 4 weight, very good, partially restored. This highly desirable #17 Featherweight with a 3/4 ferrule has undergone minor restoration. I have replaced the old, cracked reel seat with another Black Beauty reel seat and polished the somewhat rashy varnish. The varnish is now good and I did not want to compromise its orignality with a new coat. The original script on the butt of the rod is mostly intact but somewaht faded. The guide waps on the stripping guide were also replaced. Otherwise the rod is in excellent condition. It has a tear-drop grip and strap and ring hook keeper. The wraps are black with orange trim, all original to the rod. The ferrules are finished in black lacquer and the guides and wraps are all original. It has the spiral Heddon script and #17 - 0 3/4 F on the butt, however they are a bit faded. All section are full length and straight. The bag and rod tube are replacements. $695
9) Edwards Quadrate Model #25: 7'6", 3/2, 4 weight, very good, partially restored. A very nice Edwards Quadrate with a pleasant medium action. The rod has a black, up-locking, bakelite reel seat with a5.5 inch cork grip that is clean and smooth. The winding check is black bakelite and the hook keeper is a strap and ring with redish-orange silk wraps and black trim. The rod looks to have been re-wrapped sometime in the past. The wraps at the ferrules are a slightly darker shade of red. The stripping guide is an oxidized mildrum style and the guides are bright nickle-silver. The mid has four snake guides and the tips each have five. One tip is a half-inch short. The ferrule fit tightly. The action is considerably lighter than most Quads, a true four weight in this case. It is a great medium length trout rod. The tube and bag are both original to the rod. $1095
10) Leonard Model 50DF: 8', 3/2, 4/5 weight, very good, mostly original. If one were to ask for an example of a great classic era cane rod the Leonard Model 50 would surely come to mind. It is an excellent all around trout rod with a very pleasing medium action. This rod has a cap and band reel seat with a chestnut spacer, a five-inch cigar grip with minor soiling, and a strap and ring hook keeper wrapped with amber silk. The stripping guide is a mildrum style and I know from the previous owner that a couple of the wraps have been redone, but I cannot tell which. The ferrules are sizes 10 and 15 and fit very well. All the guide wraps are amber in color with black trim at the ferrules. The varnish is very good. The action is medium and there is nothing to prevent many years of use. This rod is the mate to the one below and they are pre-fire rods purchased at the same time. It comes with the original brass capped tube and rod bag. $1275
11) Ted Simroe: 8', 2/2, 5 weight, excellent, original. Simroe, a former Leonard rod maker, has built this fine all-around trout rod. It has an up-locking reel seat, set into an elegant six-inch grip that shows modest use. There is a NS winding check and strap-and-ring hook keeper. The stripping guide is a silver mildrum style with matching silver snake guides, all wrapped with a warm, translucent honey-brown silk. The size 14 NS super-swiss ferrules are finished bright and fit as if new. Indeed the rod has seen very little use. The medium action is incredibly smooth and the rod is very pleasing to handle. There are no flaws of any type and the rod promises a life-time of enjoyable fishing. It comes complete with the original rod bag and tube. $1195
12) Heddon De Luxe Peerless #35: 8', 3/2, 1 1/2 F, very good, restored. This rare rod is in excellent condition with the exception of two minor issue. It has a down-locking reel seat with a walnut spacer. The grip is a 6 inch half Wells style, clean but with very minor ridging. The silks are dark amber with black trim. It has a stap and ring hook keeper and a mildrum style stripping guide. The script on the butt reads Heddon / De Luxe / Peerless on three flats and #35 - 8' - 1 1/2 F - HEF or F on a fourth flat. The ferrules have been re-blacked and are excellent. The mid has 4 snake guides and the tips each have 5. The second minor issue with the rod is that there is 5/8 inch repair wrap on one of the tips between the first and second guides above the male ferrule. It is very well done and appears to cover a minor hook dig as that is all I could detect under a magnifying lens. The action is medium tending toward slow. It is a fine, high-end, trout rod with the original bag (excellent) and tube (good). $695
13) Goodwin Granger, The Granger Rod: 8'6", 3/2, 5 weight, very good, fully restored. Made from 1923 to 1930, when the name was changed to Granger Deluxe, The Granger Rod was the top model. This rod is very scare, in any condition. It is being restored to nearly original condition. It has an all nickel-silver, slide band reel seat marked, The Granger Rod, between two knurled bands, with Goodwin Granger & Co., Denver stamped below that. The grip is a coke-bottle shape, originally soiled but lightly cleaned. The winding check is nickel-silver. I am in the process of redoing all the wraps with original green, black and white jasper silk thread with gold trim. Each guide wrap is framed with three thin bands of gold silk thread and the butt has a decorative signature wrap half-way along its length. All sections are full-length and straight. The stripping guide has a nickel-silver wire frame with a red agate insert. The butt has a moderate swell as it emerges from the grip. The ferrules are bright nickel-silver and fit well. The action is medium/slow. It is an excellent all-around trout rod. It comes with the original Granger rod bag and tube. The picture below is of the rod before the restoration. Ask for finished photos if interested. $975
14) Edwards Sons - Edwards Special: 8'6", 3/2, 5/6 weight, very good, mostly original. This Edwards Sons rod was made at Mt. Carmel in 1932 to 1932 from blanks and components left from the Edwards and Sons period. The reel seat is down-locking with walnut spacer and black resin locking washer, grip check and winding check. Edwards "Special" is scripted on the butt in white ink. The agate insert stripping guiding was bent and I replaced it with another original Edwards stripping guide. The double shouldered Edwards ferrules are finished bright. The wraps are medium brown silk with gold trim at the ferrules. The snake guides are the correct, original oblique angle guides as used by the Edwards family. One tip needed a re-wrap as the varnish had run and wraps dried. That tip is slightly lighter than the other. The ferrule fit is excellent. The 5.5 inch cigar grip is clean and without issues. The rod bag and tube appear to be original. It is a great example of a classic from the 1930s and a joy to cast. $795
15) Cross Doublebuilt - Southbend: 8'6", 3/3, 5 weight (HGH) , good, original. This is a very nice Cross Doublebuilt model 166 made by Wes Jordan for South Bend, with a Dewey's Sport Shop decal on the butt section. It has an up-locking reel seat with an internal screw locking mechanism and a black resin spacer. The moderate half-Wells grip is 7 inches and shows minor soiling. It has a strap and ring hook keeper with the strap wrapped in black silk thread, and a small black and gold decorative wrap. South Bend / Cross Doublebuilt / Model 166 - 8 1/2 ft. / HEH or H is scripted on four flats on the butt section. The serial number 0473597 in inscribed on the butt just below the mildrum style stripping guide. The size 16 and 11 bright nickel-silver ferrules fit well. The mid has four and the tips have 5 snake guides wrapped with black silk with gold trim. It is designed as an all-around trout rod and has a nice medium action. Some the the black guide wraps are faded but in otherwise fine condition. One tip is 3.5 inches short but I am including in the sale another South Bend tip of the same taper. You can fish that other tip as is or move the ferrule from the shorter tip and refinish the new tip to look like the original. I am happy to do that for $95 if the buyer wishes. It is a nice mid-quality rod from an esteeemed rod maker. The well worn bag may be original to the rod but the tube is from Heddon and missing the cap. $325
16) F.E. Thomas Special: 8'6", 3/2, 5 weight, very good, mostly original. This fine, early all around trout rod is likely to be from the early 1920s based on the full intermediate wraps. The cork reel seat and grip are in good condition with only minor soiling. The grip is a half-Wells shape. The butt has a 3-5-3 signature wrap and the stripping guide has a red agate insert that matches the red silk wraps. Everything appears to be original except for the butt to mid ferrule that I am in the process of replacing with an original FE Thomas ferrule set. That will be done by April 1 (2020). The action is medium tending toward slow. The rod tube is original and the bag looks to be as well, though the previous owner added a black ribbon tie to the bag. This a really a fine early classic rod both the fish and display. $750
BAMBOO FLY ROD BLANKS - FERRULED OR UNFERULED
Limited number of Swift River bamboo fly rod blanks
7'6" 2/3 - 3/3 node spacing, medium flamed, 4/5 weight, Leonard Taper $300 (3 tips)
7'6" 3/2 - random spiral nodes, lightly flamed, 4/5 weight, EW Edwards Taper $250
8' 3/2 - random spiral nodes, lightly flamed, 4/5 weight, EW Edwards Taper $250
8'6" 3/2 - random spiral nodes, 5/6 weight, EW Edwards Taper $250
8'6" 3/2 - spiral nodes, 6 weight, Payne Canoe Taper $275
9' 3/2 - spiral nodes, 6 weight, Payne Canoe Taper $275
With mounted and fitted ferrules - 2 piece rods $125 extra - 3 piece rods $200 extra
Swift River Glass
SRG 1) Swift River Special: 7’, 3 piece, 4 weight, new. This fine trout rod is made on a butterscotch Lamiglass blank. It has an up-locking aluminum reel seat with cork spacer and a five-inch western-style cork grip. The hook keeper and guides are stainless steel wrapped with burgundy silk. The stripping guide has a black ceramic insert. It is designed as an all-around small stream rod with a medium/fast action. It comes with a three-section cotton rod bag and a burgundy cordura nylon rod tube. $295
SRG 2) Swift River Special - 7'6", 3 piece, 4/5 weight, new. This amber fiberglass blank has been finished with fine components. The cap and slide-band reel seat is of oxidized nickel-silver. A nicely knurled, oxidized NS band separates the polished buckeye burl insert and the six inch cigar grip. It has a black rubber winding check and a black hook keeper. The guides are wrapped with a rich burgundy, antique (Belding) silk thread. It has a mildrum stripping guide, black snake guides and tip top. The wraps are finished with four coats of tung-based varnish. It has two decorative wraps on the butt section at 12 and 15 inches to allow quick estimation of fish size. The action on this rod is medium-fast and it will make an excellent rod for mountain streams and spring creeks where quick line pick up and quick casts are important. The entire rod has an overcoat of varnish to protect the blank and reduce friction with out-going line. It comes with a new brushed aluminum rod tube with gold anodized cap as well as rod bag. $325
SRG 3) Swift River Special: 7'6", 3 piece, 4 weight, new. This light-line rod from Swift River Fly Fishing is built on a Lamiglass blank. It has spigot ferrules. The reels seat is up-locking aluminum with a cork spacer and the grip is a six-ince westrn style. It has a U shaped hook keeper, a black ceramic insert stripping guide, and stainless steel snake guides, all wraps with antique, burgundy Belding-Corsetti silk thread. It has a medium action tending toward fast and will serve as a great all-around trout rod for small to mid sized streams. It comes with a new cotton rod bag and burgundy codura nylon rod tube. $325
SRG 4) Swift River Wild Trout Series - The Brookie: 8’, 3 piece, 3 weight, new. This lovely, classic rod is built on a James Green fiberglass blank from his native trout series; a slow action, light-line blank. It is finished with a walnut reel seat with bright nickel-silver cap and band, a custom six-inch cigar grip, and a nickel-silver winding check. The hook keeper and guides are wrapped with amber silk thread with light green trim. There are small bands of green silk trim on the butt to mark 12 and 15 inches. The stripping guide is a CSE nickel-silver with rose agate insert. The snake guides and tip top are stainless steel. The entire rod has an overcoat of varnish to protect the blank and reduce friction with out-going line. It comes with a three-section cotton rod bag and a burgundy cordura nylon rod tube. $450
SRG 5) Swift River Wild Trout Series - The Brownie: 8'6", 3 piece, 4/5 weight, new. This rod was built here at Swift River on an amber McFarland blank. It has a cap and band reel seat with a walnut spacer, custom six-inch coke bottle grip and a U shaped hook keeper. The wraps are garnet antique silk and the snake guides are vintage NOS bronzed reverse twist. The stripping guide is gold anodized with a black ceramic insert. The action on this rod is medium and it is a wonderful all-around trout rod. It has great range and is easy to cast. It comes with a three section, cotton rod bag and a burgundy cordura nylon rod tube. The entire rod has an overcoat of varnish to protect the blank and reduce friction with out-going line. $420
SRG 6) Swift River Wild Trout Series - The Lough Rod: 9'6", 4 piece, 5/6 weight, new. The Lough Rod is a built on a custom-designed, James M. Green amber fiberglass blank. At 9’6” it is made specifically for lough style fishing, in four pieces for ease of portability. It has a down-locking reel seat with nickel-silver hardware and a maple insert. The cork grip is a 6.5-inch torpedo style. The stripping guide is nickel silver with agate insert and the 11 snake guides are fine-wire black-nickel Snake Brand. The female ferrules are reinforced with bronzed metal ferrule rings for added strength. The wraps are gold with green trim, finished with four coats of ultra-thin varnish to avoid build-up. The entire rod has a coat of varnish to protect the blank and reduce friction. It is a medium action, 5/6 weight made to cast a long line and fight big brown and sea trout. It comes in a four-piece rod bag and a cordura nylon rod tube with strap. $525
Six foot, select tonkin bamboo culms from a shipment shared several years back with Marc Aroner and Per Brandin. The bamboo has been carefully stored in dry conditions for nearly 10 years and is well seasoned. Many have been split the length of the culm with a single check to prevent multiple checks as they dry. I have more than I need. I do not ship culms, so interested buyers are welcome to come inspect and select those they prefer, as the wall thickness varies from culm to culm. There are 6 available: $24 for one, discout on multiples - pick up only
See Terms and Conditions of Sale at bottom of page. Rod prices are not generally subject to negotiation.
Incoming Rods and Sale Pending Section (May be relisted if sale not completed.)
Designed, engineered and assembled in Warwickshire, England, by reelmasters Garry and James Mills.
The "Tribute" echoes the quality and tradition of the best reels of the last century, machined from solid aircraft grade aluminium into a strong, light cage structure and stainless steel spindle.
The mid arbour, wide drum 3 3/16" spool has an exposed rim for palming, magnesium bronze bushings for long life, and a "Salter" shaped handle in a hard wearing faux horn material.
The hard anodised finish is full colour graphite with contrasts in solid naval brass. A strong suede pouch from Oldham is included.
Wm. Salter & Grandson reels are reversible for left or right hand wind, and the twin pawl drag system is fully adjustable.
The "Tribute" weighs 4.9oz and will take a WF5F line with 100 yds. backing.
$395 - Free Shipping
Royal Wulff Bamboo Fly Lines - $84
Sizes 3 to 6 in stock
The Best Fly Lines after Silk for Bamboo Rods
Terenzio Natural Silk Lines from Italy
$195 includes shipping in the U.S. - add $15 for Canada
Swift River routinely stocks silk lines in weights from DT3 to DT6 and will special order lines DT1 and 2 and DT7 to DT11.
All Terenzio lines from DT 1 to DT7 are 25 meters. Lines weights 8 to 11 are 35 meters and cost $225.
Each line comes in an artistic, hand-made box with a pre-looped line, two silk leaders and line dressing.
Terenzio Natural Silk Lines
Brodin S2 Landing Nets
Cutthroat - 24" Teardrop - $135 / Firehole - 23" Oblong - $120 / Trout - 23" Teardrop - $120 / Gallatin - 23" C&R - $135
Cutthroat Float Tube - 30" - $150 / Frying Pan - 26" - $140 / Tailwater - 30" - $140
Swift River Red Cedar Osprey - See Wooden Canoe Page for Details
Sale Terms and Conditions
I try to offer rods at fair prices. Those prices depend primarily on what the rod cost to acquire and restore if necessary, and a reasonable market-up, generally below the standard for this business. I am open to fair offers and potential trades for other high-end classic rods and reels. I will do what I can to find an arrangement that works.
Terms of Sale, Inspection and Return Policy - By purchasing a rod from Swift River Fly Fishing you agree to abide by the following terms.
Payment by check or money order is preferred. PayPal is also accepted but it may be necessary to add 3% to the cost of the rod, shipping and insurance to cover added fees.
Rods are described to the best of my ability after careful inspection and research to verify condition, originality and authenticity. However, mistakes do happen and all rods are sold with a two day inspection period.
This inspection period is to verify that the rod is as described on the web site with no significant issues or defects other than those in the description. Any defects noted in the description are taken into account in pricing the rod. If any other substantive problem with the rod is identified within the inspection period a full refund is offered.
The inspection period is a not intended as a trial period to see if the action is suitable or the rod measures up to some subjective standard. If you take a rod out to cast or fish that means you have accepted the rod as in advertised condition and are solely responsible for any damage that occurs.
Attempts to renegotiate the price of a rod after it has been received are not welcome. You can accept the rod in as described condition or indicate any substantive issues not included in the description and ask to return the rod for a refund.
Please examine any rod throughly upon arrival. Rods returned in violation of this policy are subject to a 20% relisting fee. Never ship a rod without first discussing the timing and shipping method. A rod must be returned in the condition in which it was shipped. Be certain to repack the rod correctly and insure it for full value.
There are no refunds for return shipping. If a rod is returned damaged it becomes the buyer's full responsibility. No refund will be issued for a damaged rod. It is the buyer's responsibility to file and collect on any insurance claim. If a rod is damaged during use I am happy to repair it at a reasonable price. All international sales are final due to high shipping costs and added risk of loss or damage. Swift River Fly Fishing is a part time business. It is best to contact me by email or phone in the evenings, between 6 and 9, or weekends.
Original Montague Rod Shop - Pelham Massachusetts